Biphenyls (pcb) Management
Our personnel are qualified to comprehensively classify, packaging, transport, reduction and recycling, or destruction of polychlorinated biphenyls.
Actes has handled the removal and disposal of PCB contaminated soil, transformers, capacitors, ballasts, etc. for a number of clients over the past 10 years.
ACTES' proven methods assure our
clients that their PCB containing materials will be
taken care of in accordance with allapplicable environmental
laws and regulations.
Our PCB waste management services include:
Find out more about
- Identification of PCB materials
- Packaging removal of PCB containing fixtures or equipment
- Recycling of PCB containing materials. (If possible)
- Transportation, reduction, storage and disposal of PCB waste to final destruction
- 24 emergency response
- Technological and resource support